Crockpot or large oven-safe dish.
Sharp prep knife.
Crockpot Method: 3 to 4 hrs. Oven method: 30-40 minutes
1 large onion, sliced
1 ½ tsp Salt
½ to 1 tsp pepper (to taste)
1 tsp Fresh Thyme (or ½ tsp dried thyme)
1 ½ cups Chicken Broth
⅓ cup Olive Oil
1. Spray/coat crockpot with oil.
2. Using ⅓ of the ingredients at a time, arrange layers: 1st Onion, 2ndPotato, then sprinkle with salt, pepper & Thyme. Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
3. Pour in chicken broth & Olive oil.
4. Set slow cooker to High and cook 3-4 hours (or on low for 5-6) until potatoes are done.
1. Layer ingredients in a large oven-safe dish. Coat dish with oil first.
2. Increase chicken broth to 2 cups. Pour broth & oil over ingredients.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes (uncovered), until potatoes are soft.