1/2 Cup Olive oil
1/4 Cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs is my preferred brand)
2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
8 to 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1 Avocado, peeled and chopped
1 red onion, thinly sliced
6 Cups raw baby spinach
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Hard boil 3 organic eggs. Martha's video explains how.
2. Cook bacon slices on your preferred griddle or pan.
3. While the bacon is cooking prepare the dressing by blending the:
(I use a Vitamix for the above step, but any blender will work. It also works well to shake ingredients up in a mason jar.)
4. Slice the red onion thinly
5. Seed, peel and slice the avocado.
6. Place raw baby spinach in desired serving dish. Add onion, eggs, avocado, and bacon.
7. Pour prepared dressing over above ingredients and lightly toss to coat.
Simple. Easy. Portable.
Take this easy dish to your next family gathering or work lunch. Prepare and follow steps 1 through 6. Pour prepared dressing into a mason jar and seal with lid. Place everything in a portable cooler bag and assemble upon arriving at your destination.
Sue Eull, INHC