- Large Bowl
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- Mixing spoon
- 10 by 15-inch baking sheet Parchment paper
Yields 4 cups
- Raw Pecans - 4 cups
- Raw Honey - 1 heaping tablespoon S
- aigon Cinnamon (optional)
- Course Sea Salt (optional)
- Mix raw pecans and raw honey in large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sea salt - if desired.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spread raw pecan mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 375° oven until lightly browned for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Store in a glass container.
We like mason jars for a storage option.
Honey Roasted Pecans are a great option for travel, easy dessert option, or great gift option.
Credit Sue Eull RN, INHC Calvin Eull, INHC